(1) shearing machine: it is a simple material for cutting the strip by cutting the cutting bed. It is mainly prepared for the molding of die blanking. The cost is low and the precision is less than 0.2, but it can only process the strip without hole and no cutting angle.
(2) punching machine: it is a kind of shape material that can be formed by punching the parts of the plate with one or more steps in the metal plate. The advantages of the blanking are short time, high efficiency, high precision, low cost, and suitable for mass production, but the mold should be designed.
Using die forming process, the general punching machine has punching holes, cutting corners, blanking, punching bulge (Bump), punching and tearing, drawing holes, forming and other processing methods. The processing needs corresponding moulds to complete the operation, such as punching die, punch die, tearing die, Kong Mo, molding die and so on. The operation mainly pays attention to the position. Directionality.
2. fitter: hole sinking, tapping, reaming and drilling. The depth of hole is 120 degrees, which is used for pulling rivets, 90 degrees for countersunk screws, and for British bottom holes.
3. flanging: also called hole and hole, that is to draw a slightly larger hole on a smaller base hole, and then tapping, mainly using sheet metal processing with thin plate thickness, increasing its strength and number of threads to avoid sliding teeth, generally used for thin plate thickness, the shallow flanging of the hole Zhou Zhengchang, the thickness is basically unchanged, allowing thickness. When the 30-40% is thinner, the height of 40-60% higher than the normal flanging height can be obtained. The maximum flanging height can be obtained when it is thinned by 50%. When the thickness of the plate is larger, the thickness of the plate, such as 2, 2.5 and so on, can be tapped directly.
4. pressure riveting: the main pressure rivet nut, screw, loose and so on, it is through the hydraulic pressure riveting machine or punch to complete the operation, it is riveted to the hardware, there is also a rise in riveting, to pay attention to the direction of the direction.
5. bending: bending is to turn the flat parts of 2D into 3D parts. Its processing requires a folding bed and a corresponding bending die. It also has a certain bending order. The principle is that the next knife does not interfere with the first fold, resulting in a back break of interference. In general, press and rivet after bending. However, after pressing and riveting, the material must be folded and pressed, and some bending, pressing, riveting and bending are needed.
6. welding: welding is divided into a melting welding: argon arc welding, CO2 welding, gas welding, manual welding; B pressure welding: spot welding, butt welding, collision welding; C brazing: Electric chromium welding, copper wire and so on.
标签:   大时代彩票 钣金 钣金机箱加工